Join us for an immersive journey into blockchain interoperability!
Singapore Management University, School of Computing and Information Systems, Singapore Management University Blockchain Club, THUBA | Tsinghua University Student Blockchain Association, and Chainlink are thrilled to welcome you to an upcoming online workshop designed to equip you with the skills needed to navigate and contribute to unparalleled experience, exploring the cutting-edge world of Chainlink Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP).
Chainlink CCIP is a "time-tested and robust" framework for cross-chain communications. It enables disparate blockchain networks to send data back and forth, including transaction information and other on-chain activity.
💻 Prepare Your Laptops! Gear up for an exciting exploration of cross-chain development as our experienced instructor, Frank Kong, will guide you through creating and deploying your very first cross-chain smart contracts.
This two-hour online masterclass is designed to suit Asian-friendly time zones at 7-9 pm (+8 GMT).
What Will You Learn?
- Comprehensive Understanding of CCIP: Discover CCIP's transformative potential and unique ability to enable secure and efficient cross-chain messaging and token transfers.
- Hands-on Experience with Smart Contracts: By the end of this dynamic session, you'll have deployed your very own cross-chain smart contracts.
- Expert Guidance: Learn to build, deploy, and interact with smart contracts across multiple blockchains, executing complex, multi-step tasks using CCIP.
- Web3 Wallet: You'll need MetaMask or a similar Web3 wallet for this workshop.
- Testnet Assets: Ensure your wallet has Sepolia testnet ETH and Avalanche Fuji testnet AVAX. These can be obtained from Chainlink Faucet.
- Network Addition: If the Avalanche Fuji network isn't added to your wallet, you can do so through Chainlist.
🎓 Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this workshop promises an engaging and transformative experience. Register today and become part of the cross-chain revolution!