Join us at Full Node Berlin for an evening focused on DeFi and smart contracts as envisioned by Chainlink, Certus One, Stakefish, CLC Group, Secure Data Links, Chainlayer
What is DeFi? Decentralized Finance (or DeFi) is an emerging category of financial applications that are being developed on top of trustless networks.
Smart contracts promise a powerful new way of doing business. Yet in the noise of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, the power of these self-executing contracts pre-programmed into blockchains is sometimes overlooked or altogether misunderstood, let's clarify this and what that it means for DeFi initiatives.
----- Livestream and Q&A
The event will be livestreamed with a Q&A app for those who cannot attend. Link will be shared just before the event on https://twitter.com/Chainlink_EMEA
- 7:00 PM: Presentation on smart contracts and how Chainlink oracles fit in DeFi (Johann Eid, Chainlink)
- 7:20 PM: Cristian (Kris) Lucera, Head of Infrastructure at Stakefish
- 7:40 PM: Honeycomb as a source of premium API data for DeFi applications (Heikki Vänttinen, CLC Group)
- 8:00 PM: Secure Data Link's version of a Chainlink Oracle Reputation framework implementation (Patrick McNab, Ash Morgan & Brayton Goodall, Secure Data Links)
- 8.20 PM: Security for Oracle Operators at Scale (Hendrik Hofstadt, Certus One)
- 8.40 PM: Reputation and Trust in the ChainLink Ecosystem (Oliver Birch, Chainlayer)
- 9.00 PM: Q/A from live questions & fireside chat, animated by Daniela Pavin, Stakefish
- 9.15 PM: Networking, drinks will be available
- 9.30 PM: Doors closes
Chainlink (https://www.chain.link) is a decentralized oracle network that enables smart contracts to securely access off-chain data feeds, web APIs, and traditional bank payments. Chainlink is consistently selected as one of the top blockchain technologies by leading independent research firms such as Gartner. It is well known for providing highly secure and reliable oracles to both large enterprises (SWIFT Google, Oracle) and leading smart contract development teams. They will be represented by Johann Eid, Product Manager and Developer Evangelist at Chainlink.
Stakefish (https://www.stake.fish) is one of the leading staking service provider for blockchain projects, operating validators on Chainlink, Cosmos, Tezos and many other top blockchain networks. Token holders can stake with Stakefish to help secure these networks and earn staking rewards. They will be represented by Cristian Lucera, Head of Infrastructure at Stakefish.
CLC Group (https://www.clcg.io/) is a network of professionals, services and technological solutions focused on facilitating the 4th industrial revolution powered by smart contracts.
Secure Data Links (https://www.securedatalinks.com/) provides clients with trusted solutions to any smart contract applications, fast-tracking your project and managing your data needs. Leveraging the Chainlink network we specialise in developing real world use-cases for smart contracts.
Certus One (https://certus.one/) is the premier validator for distributed ledger technology (DLT). Leveraging cutting-edge enterprise architecture and proprietary technology, Certus One offers unrivaled performance for proof-of-stake blockchains.
Chainlayer (https://www.chainlayer.io/) is a Blockchain Infrastructure and Staking provider based in The Netherlands. They offer staking services as well as Chainlink Nodes to their customers.