Get your laptops ready, Berlin! Chainlink Bootcamp is coming your way! 🇩🇪
In these instructor-led training sessions, you'll learn what a blockchain is, how smart contracts work, and how to create, deploy, and execute smart contracts using Chainlink oracles to securely access off-chain data and computations.
We believe in learn-by-doing, so get ready to code, create, and collaborate!
✨ Please Note:
- This event will be in person only. The session will be split between 18 September and 19 September 2023. We highly recommend that you attend each session.
- To help us better organize this event, please register beforehand to guarantee your attendance.
🛠 Requirements! Please Prepare:
- Chainlink Bootcamp is a highly interactive educational event. Please make sure you "bring your laptop fully charged."
- To help us make better use of our time during the hands-on sessions. Please prepare the necessary software by following the provided instructions in this document.
- Solange Gueiros, Developer Advocate at Chainlink Labs
📍 Full Address:
📚 Day 2 Curriculum:
After an enlightening Day 1, we're moving forward with more complex topics and interactive sessions. Day 2 will take your understanding and implementation of Chainlink and smart contracts to the next level, focusing on Chainlink Automation, Chainlink VRF, and Chainlink Functions.
Chainlink Automation uses a decentralized network to monitor your automation logic securely and cost-efficiently off-chain and then initiate an on-chain transaction to execute the smart contract function when predefined conditions are met.
Chainlink VRF provides a tamper-proof and verifiable source of randomness for smart contracts. It's a fundamental tool in many decentralized applications that require secure randomnesses, such as gaming and dynamic NFT attributes.
Cross-chain NFTs using Chainlink CCIP:
Cross-chain NFTs refer to non-fungible tokens (NFTs) that can be transferred, utilized, or accessed across multiple blockchain networks rather than confined to just one blockchain. This is an advancement from traditional NFTs, which exist and operate on a single blockchain platform like Ethereum. Moving NFTs across chains can offer greater liquidity, wider accessibility, and more diverse utility for these tokens.
Chainlink's Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP):
Chainlink's Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP) is designed to enable different blockchains to communicate, facilitating the transfer of information and assets between these chains. By doing so, CCIP breaks down the siloed nature of blockchains and makes cross-chain interactions more feasible and efficient.
Our experienced instructor, Solange Gueiros, will guide you through these advanced concepts, and you'll leave with skills that will set you apart in decentralized applications.
Module 1: Chainlink Automation
- Explore how Chainlink Automation monitors automation logic securely and cost-efficiently off-chain.
- Learn to initiate on-chain transactions when predefined conditions are met.
- Hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios.
Module 2: Chainlink VRF
- Understanding randomness in the blockchain: The challenges and solutions.
- Introduction to Chainlink VRF: How it ensures secure and verifiable randomness.
- Implementing Chainlink VRF in your smart contracts.
Module 3: Cross-chain NFTs using Chainlink CCIP
- Learn how Cross-chain capabilities are revolutionizing the NFT space.
- Grasping the mechanics of Cross-chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP) and its use cases.
- Dive into real-world scenarios, creating and transferring NFTs across blockchains using Chainlink CCIP.
Q & A
Got questions? We've got answers! Join our Q&A session with Solange Gueiros to clarify doubts or get further insights.
18.30: Registration & welcome drinks
19.00: Start Learning & hands-on sessions led by Chainlink Labs’ Solange Gueiros
23.00: Farewell. Time to take the newly acquired skills back home.
What if I've never been to a bootcamp or worked with blockchain before?
No worries! Prior coding experience would be beneficial but is not mandatory as we will also cover basics. This is a great place to learn all things blockchain, smart contracts, and Chainlink.
What is Chainlink?
Chainlink is the industry-standard Web3 services platform enabling trillions of dollars in transaction volume across DeFi, insurance, gaming, NFTs, and other major industries. As the leading decentralized oracle network, Chainlink enables developers to build feature-rich Web3 applications with seamless access to real-world data and off-chain computation across any blockchain and provides global enterprises with a universal gateway to all blockchains.
** If your circumstances change and you can no longer attend, please cancel your participation so your fellow wait-list participants can join the BootCamp. By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.**